Monday, June 28, 2010

Breakthrough Moment: Chris Brown



I know that I wasn't the only one going through many different emotions last night as I watched the Michael Jackson tribute. One minute I was sneering and making fun of Jermaine Jackson's hair (which he obviously paints on with a sharpie marker), the next I was tweeting @chrisbrown telling him "Dont be nervous, God is with you" right before he hit the stage, then I was stunned and in awe at how brilliant the tribute was. Chris Brown's moves are almost just as good as Michael's! See the performance for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvLGi2_mjQ


I honestly feel that Chris was extremely overwhelmed with this being his biggest performance since the Rihanna incident. I think it was a combination of all kinds of mixed feelings, from mourning his idol Michael Jackson, to mourning the loss of the world's admiration for a mistake, all the way to feeling the present love and forgiveness being gained in that one performance. People can say what they want, he is not the first nor the last celebrity that will put their hands on a woman, and although he has made a terrible mistake, forgiveness is long overdue for any of us that claim to be christians. I sincerely believe Chris Brown is back, still EXTREMELY sexy, and will not let his fans down. Team Breezy all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment